B+W 110 1000x 10 stop filter at work

Number 2 is absolutely gorgeous, I love it! Something to be proud of :)

Thank you!

Wow, those are absolutely stunning! I really couldn't pic a favourite as they are all just perfect!! (y)

Thank you 2

#2 is v.good.

200sec on ISO50!! I read about the filter yesterday in a photmag. It obviously does work. May I ask how much?

Thank you - I'm in Germany but I got it for a good price of €73 on Amazon - If you want to add motion to sky, smooth out water and define reflections then this filter fit's the bill..

Very nice shots, they are fantastic I just need to get out with my filter now :)

Some great shots, with no2 being my favourite. Would like to see a colour version of no1.

Hi and thank you - maybe I will upload the original but it's a little dark hence the mono conversion..

These are beautiful. I love the two B&W conversions.

Thank you

Very nice shots, they are fantastic I just need to get out with my filter now :)

I enjoy playing around with filters in the field rather than trying to get the same look with photoshop..

#2 is wonderful, print and frame large.

Thank you - Never thought of framing / will print and see what it looks like..

I'm not jealous of any of these ...

Truly stunning pictures. You must be proud!

Hi thank you - I'm proud but slowly I'm running out of places in my area to photograph - end of this month I'm off to Austria for 3 days to photograph landscapes - really looking forward to that..

Back