Baby expression - just caught it right

Great expression, I like your processing - have you done much to it?

Priceless! A shame for that beer can in the back but her expression is great. That's one too keep for when she get older!

Great expression, I like your processing - have you done much to it?
Thanks for the comment. In terms of processing there's not a huge amount done to it - I'm trying to go for a cleaner, more natural look on my processing. It's just a tidy up of colour, contrast, sharpen and noise and then a couple of very gentle overlays and a little bit of red reduction.
Jim

Priceless! A shame for that beer can in the back but her expression is great. That's one too keep for when she get older!
Yes - I tried to minimise the effect of the Strongbow can in the background by masking out the logo, etc, but it was just one of those things; if I'd have moved to get rid of the can I wouldn't have got that particular shot.
Regards
Jim

Yes - I tried to minimise the effect of the Strongbow can in the background by masking out the logo, etc, but it was just one of those things; if I'd have moved to get rid of the can I wouldn't have got that particular shot.
Regards
Jim

I think the problem come from there, Strongbow for a wedding! Actually Strongbow anytime is :hungover:... (personal opinion). However you've capture the moment that what matter! You've done a pretty good job too at hiding the branding on the can.

You've got enough of the jacket/shirt/tie there to use as source to easily get rid of the can entirely... worth spending a few minutes on I reckon.

That's better... your eyes are drawn to the baby now instead of the can!

Back