Baby Girraffe

Name
neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Not the best pic ive ever taken, (mind you have i ever taken a good pic) with the blown part at the ears and the busy background. But theres somthing i like about it. :shrug:

I agree with Venomator this is a beautiful capture of a gorgeous animal. Well done (y)

How cute? :)

How cute is that? Made me and my mom go awwww :)

Lovely image, stunnnig! I heard recently on radio that all species when babies, humans included, look cute to help potential predators realise no threat to be had...natures way of ensuring all specias get a fair chance? nature clearly didn't take into account Man's thirst for fur & other animal created goods...for another day that debate :)

Anyone? :)

Gary.

Was this photo taken at Chester zoo. the reason i ask is because i was watching zoo days last night and there was a baby Girraffe on there ?? Great shot by the way of a real cutey :love:

Was this photo taken at Chester zoo. the reason i ask is because i was watching zoo days last night and there was a baby Girraffe on there ?? Great shot by the way of a real cutey :love:

It sure was pikeman, cute little thing it was running around with its twig like legs :LOL:

awwwww cute, well taken

Back