Critique Baby Globby

wow thats superbe Tim, love that little bit of colour on the antenae and Super small.

Mega cute, lol no still not found any but not been out recently will be going to some wood with big leaves. For fungi and hopefully some springys

Wonderful high mag shot of this super cute globby :).

Is this taken at 5X?
Thanks Kurt. 7X by my calculations. This is with MPE-E at full extension plus a 1.4X extender. I've just posted a new setup pick here. Thanks to your blog for the idea, I've constructed my own FMMB.

wow thats superbe Tim, love that little bit of colour on the antenae and Super small.
Thanks Graham, yeah the coloured antennae make all the difference here :)

Mega cute, lol no still not found any but not been out recently will be going to some wood with big leaves. For fungi and hopefully some springys
Fingers crossed mate!

Tiny Tim. Still kept the detail in the eye as well, well done. Please sir, can we have some more?

:D

Paul.
I think you'll be seeing a lot more globbies from me over the next few weeks ;) They are still a bit few and far between though. Seems to be mainly barkflies, diptera larvae and mites atm!

Wow that's one "Excellent" shot Tim.(y)

George.

If you showed me a picture of a Globby and asked me is it juvenile or adult i wouldn't have a clue, but that looks like it goes to School with Tiny Tim the cartoon. he looks every bit his age.
I love in this picture how the colours in the slight bit of bokeh match the Globby.

Thanks Guys

@T0p cat You can tell he baby ones as they have a larger head to body ratio compared to adults (as babies of many species do).

Very very cool shot :)

Back