Baby Parakeet

Edit My Images
No
....................................................................................................

Last edited:
I would try and make it look more like a natural environment. Instead of using a finger, try a small branch from the garden. The background colour is also very distracting, try a black/grey background and if using flash diffuse the flash or bounce it off the ceiling.

....................................................................................................

Last edited:
My first pet was a green budgerigar like that called Piper. He was never hand tame though. I now have a cockatiel called Murphy who is afraid of my hands but likes to sit on my shoulder or knee. He is a complete scavenger and particularly likes pasta, rice and ice cream. Not sure the ice cream is a good diet for him but he is over 20 years old now and I reckon he can have what he likes as he can't have long left.

Regarding the photo I agree with a twig instead of a finger. I don't mind the orange background though.

Last edited:
Back