Back once again... BSB 2014 rnd#1 - Brands Indy

Name
Vlad
Edit My Images
Yes
Yes it's that time of year again.

Here's a few from a bit of a frustrating weekend...

#1 A thingymebob goes red and fast:

BH_BSB_AK_140418-412.jpg

#2 Some bikes go past some people:

BH_BSB_AK_140421-594.jpg

#3 Someone wears a hat:

BH_BSB_AK_140421-442.jpg

#4 Strange yellow thing almost knocks off biker:

BH_BSB_AK_140421-187.jpg
[/URL]

#5 A man sits in a chair:

BH_BSB_AK_140421-374.jpg

#6 Jon Bonjovi spills his pint:

BH_BSB_AK_140421-699.jpg

Nice to see so many TP'ers there though.

See you lot at Snetterton next!

Last edited:
Hmmmm that didn't work... lets try again...

Interesting details:D

I will pick the flag one as my favourite but enjoyed all the bike ones.

Number 2 is a great image- really conveys the excitement and drama! Same could be said of number 6, which is also reportage of a very high order:clap:

......Jon Bonjovi spills his pint....:)(y) Hahahaha love it......my pick of the bunch.

Clive.

Cheers guys!

I spent the weekend test driving a D800... when it works its the most awesome thing ever.... WHEN it works :(

Back to the drawing board for my camera upgrade it seems.

Cheers guys!

I spent the weekend test driving a D800... when it works its the most awesome thing ever.... WHEN it works :(

Back to the drawing board for my camera upgrade it seems.

1, 4 and 6 are my pick but you always rock consistent quality shots. I've got a friend who uses the d800 and another eyeing one up what's the issues? ( you know just so I can rub the 5D in their face a bit ;))

Accurate AF on fast moving subjects... sure it can get the shots (these are all D800 shots, I only used it all weekend), but not with anything like the consistency I need.

Its like the old Canon 30D I used to have many moons ago...

By all accounts the 5D MkIII absolutely blows it away for AF...

Accurate AF on fast moving subjects... sure it can get the shots (these are all D800 shots, I only used it all weekend), but not with anything like the consistency I need.

Its like the old Canon 30D I used to have many moons ago...

By all accounts the 5D MkIII absolutely blows it away for AF...

I'm sure it won't take long for Nikon to respond, sigh there's only so long I can wave off megapixels and price :(

Good stuff Andy, like the people shots. #6 is a winner (well a third place but you know what I mean). Thought the Brazilian pit girl might have made your selection;)

The season starts again, good selection of images Andy that captures the day's racing

Cheers Pete!

Neil... you know I like people shots even as much as in yer face bike shots :D

As for the young laaaaydaay...

Few more to finish... I should have pointed out, all captions have to be spoken by Jeremy Clarkson...

#7 A green thing (mind you, that could cover half the field this season!)

BH_BSB_AK_140421-94.jpg

#8 A man powered by beer

BH_BSB_AK_140421-279.jpg

#9 A man so camouflaged that you can't see him

BH_BSB_AK_140421-751.jpg

#10 Aryton Senna's sister

BH_BSB_AK_140421-413.jpg

Last edited:
Loving Ayrton's sister :)

Some great shots there, i think olly on the Yam is best though

Im at work so the monitor is poo but i do like #7 ;-)

Great spending some time together again bud,been a long old winter.

Must say that some of the accredited stuff this year i have seen is a little bit um.........well you know bud.

Look forward to seeing you next time we meet and hurry up and buy a Canon ;-)

LOL, thought you might like her Steve... she did seem to be attracting a lot of photographers.

Glen, awesome to see you again matey, look forward to the next one! Lets hope its not too hot though or the tartan pick-nick blanket will kill us all!

Well these didn't turn out too bad mate ;-) Definitely was a bit of a struggle early doors with the glare... well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Great podium shot, like that. I think most people got a shot of her the Brazilian :naughty:

LOL cheers Az... I'll spare the forum the other shot I got of her :p

(don't send me begging PM's!)

Back