Back out with Reversed Lens

Name
Bryn
Edit My Images
Yes
oh nice bryn. I like 1 and 3, what the 7th one? weird looking - caterfly ? :D

I have no fricking Idea... it has a dew drop or something just before the tail so god knows whats going on with it. Thanks for the comment really appreciated.

I have no fricking Idea... it has a dew drop or something just before the tail so god knows whats going on with it. Thanks for the comment really appreciated.
no problem matey, havent been on here for a while, been a bit busy, now i've popped on the 50mm and cheapo flash on the 600d, it looks like Im going to <have> to take the camera out for a spin later :p

Nice one Bryn. I'm always impressed by what you can do with that kit lens. Number 3 I think is the stand out image for me, mainly due to composition, but those eyes really pop.

I thought number 5 was one of my images you nicked and reposted, but I double checked and confirmed they are at a slightly different angle (I'm sure I've got one head on like that too though) ;) Anyway, I'm sure that there are lots of similar images for that particular subject. It's good when you find one that doesn't duck under the leaf as soon as you move.

I like your Orchesella cincta image too. You can see the similarities with mine re: the patterning but yours has the full length antenna whereas mine seems to be missing the last segment on both sides. I think your focus point is just a bit too far in, and needs bringing forward a bit (there are a lot of OOF areas nearest the camera).

Nice composition on the milipede, but you should have gone for a stack I reckon ;)

Nice, especially 2 & 3. :)

I thought number 5 was one of my images you nicked and reposted, but I double checked and confirmed they are at a slightly different angle (I'm sure I've got one head on like that too though) ;) Anyway, I'm sure that there are lots of similar images for that particular subject. It's good when you find one that doesn't duck under the leaf as soon as you move.

I like your Orchesella cincta image too. You can see the similarities with mine re: the patterning but yours has the full length antenna whereas mine seems to be missing the last segment on both sides. I think your focus point is just a bit too far in, and needs bringing forward a bit (there are a lot of OOF areas nearest the camera).

Nice composition on the milipede, but you should have gone for a stack I reckon ;)

Thanks Tim.... I'm gonna have to :exit: now I have been found out.... lol

I've been nicking images all the time and changing the exif to match my pretend kit.... all along.... mwahhhhh hahahahahahhhaahahaa

Now onto the next forum.... ;)

Will try a stack on the millipede as I know where they hide.

Thanks @fuzzyfelt30

Last edited:
Back