Background Removal Company

Have you thought about students? A local uni or college that does photography courses might be able to do this.

Have you thought about students? A local uni or college that does photography courses might be able to do this.

I haven't but it's a tight deadline, and I am busy with wedding work so don't have time to be searching. Just need someone quick and reliable.

But thanks for the suggestion.

I use vital edit and never had any problem with them

Www.clipping-path-asia.com used them a lot, fast and quality service, around a pound per image.

Thanks for this. Will take a look.

Thanks Tom. A few others have recommended these guys in another forum.

Hope you're well my friend!

£1-1.50/image seems to be the going rate for the better work, so anything around that.

It's 45 images that need a background replacing, with usual hair issues.

I'm deffo not in your budget

As Daryl say theres easy ones to fix and well nigh impossible ones to fix, I'm supprised theres a standard rate for both?. :confused:

cool is £1 an image a standard fee for any retouching or just isolation of a subject out of a background?

cool is £1 an image a standard fee for any retouching or just isolation of a subject out of a background?

Just extraction of the background.

Everything else was done in camera, or with minor adjustments in post. Just need a specific background.

I've uploaded the photos to Dropbox and been told they'll be back with me on Monday morning.

For £1/image you can't ask for much more.

Is there a minimum order number. Like would he just do 1 image for a quid?

Perhaps when it is don't you could show us a before an after?

LOL @ £1 per image.... no wonder the industry is on it's arse.

I shudder to think of the quality.

Back