Backpack advise

Edit My Images
No
On my last travels I utilised a Macpac Kahu 22 bag which swallowed up the following:
550d
28mm 1.8
10-22
tripod
cards, batteries, filters etc.

I'm planning a trip to SEA for next year and again am looking into bags as I have now added to my lens collection a 70-200 F4.

Although a very good daypack the Kahu 22 isn't really well padded enough for camera gear and now with the new lens it'll be a squeeze getting all in the main compartment.
Therefore I'm now looking into a more dedicated camera backpack which could hold the above kit, whilst leaving a little bit of space for non camera items I may also carry.
I'm not fussed whether the backpack is new or used but something not so obvious as a 'camera' bag would be ideal.

Can anyone help with any suggestions?

Have a look at the Lowepro Fastpack 350.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lowepro-Fastpack-350-Backpack-Panasonic/dp/B000YIWR8G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381264425&sr=8-1&keywords=lowepro+fastpack+350

I've got one and carry

D7100 + grip
70-200 f2.8
18-105 kit kens
Yongnuo 565EX flash
Usual stuff like cards, batteries, cloths, etc.

The top section I use for waterproofs, food, etc. There's no provision for a tripod though. I use a monopod and carry it in the back pocket intended for a laptop (although it does stick out).

Hope this helps.

Back