Backpack for Camera gear and more!!

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry to start another camera bag thread!!

I am looking for a bag that will take:

EOS 40D(soon to be 7D)
EOS 40D or 450D
24-105L
100-400L
Sigma 10-20
580EX Flash

plus spare batteries cf cards blower etc etc.

However it must also have space for water, food, light jacket etc!!

Now I am thinking Tamrac Adventure 9 or 10??

Any thoughts or other ideas for me please??

Have a look at the MountainSmith Odyssey - cavernous :)

Lowepro Phototreker AWII, fantastic bag, kit 2 bodies, 300mm f2.8, 24-105mm f4, 300mm f4, 70-200mm f2.8 plus bits. Very comfortable, carried it up the hills in Wales, comes with a daysac which attaches to outside of bag to put essentials in. Thoughly recommended survived 2/3 years of use so far without a scratch.

I use a lowepro aw300 and can fit loads in there, not ideal if you want to pack food and water though I'm afraid though it does have side pockets for bottles of drink

i use a lowepro primus aw, it takes a body+large zoom + 2 other lenses in the camera compartment. up above is another space for clothing food etc. 2nd body + flash could go in there. comfy, waterproof and well designed but its heavy even when empty.

Thanks for the help so far. I am adding the Trekker AWII to my shortlist!!

Any other ideas out there???

I had exactly that kit and a 100mm macro in a Tamrac Expedition 5.
Fitted like a dream(y)

ooh sorry didnt read the bit about clothing/food. Although the Expdition 5x has a space for a laptop so that might be of use

Thanks that gives some more options! I will check them all out at Park Cameras tommorrow-up there for a 7D seminar :)

Lowepro computrekker AW - I bought mine 2nd hand in mint condition from Ebay for £50.

I have carried all at once - 5d, 40d, 350d, lumix fz30, 70-200 2.8 IS (attached to the 5d),Tamron 17-50, 50 1.8, and a flash gun. with room at the back for a laptop. Excellent value and an awesome backpack.

have a look at the REDSNAPPER site. I bought on from there and it's absolutely cavernos/cavernus/cavernouse - BIG!!!

Thanks for all your help guys. In the end I bought a Tamrac Adventure 10 got a red one for £99.99 at Park Cameras :)

Its b***dy massive!!!! lol

Back