Bailey Boys

sunnyside_up

<span class="poty">POTY (Joint) 2016</span>
Name
Bethy
Edit My Images
No
A lovely fun set... very much your own style which I love.

would clone out that red archery target in #1

A lovely fun set... very much your own style which I love.

would clone out that red archery target in #1

Thanks Bryn. Yes, I noticed that red blob just after I posted lol! Drat! :)

Thanks for the feedback dude.

You know I really like your work Bethy but, and this is just IMO, 2 and 3 look a little hot here, in the faces imparticular. And that's me who usually likes things a little brighter. Again, just IMO of course. Agree about the red target in the first as has been said. Oh, and clicking them to view the full size makes them look MUCH better. The smaller links here makes them appear a little soft.

Yes - I normally like your stuff too - but in hte ones with white in it seems generally too bright ?clipped

Yes - I normally like your stuff too - but in hte ones with white in it seems generally too bright ?clipped

You know I really like your work Bethy but, and this is just IMO, 2 and 3 look a little hot here, in the faces imparticular. And that's me who usually likes things a little brighter. Again, just IMO of course. Agree about the red target in the first as has been said. Oh, and clicking them to view the full size makes them look MUCH better. The smaller links here makes them appear a little soft.

Thanks both for your feedback. I would have to agree with you on these points having looked at them again on a different monitor. It would appear it's time to re-calibrate my monitor! :)

Back