Bailey Mill in Oldham

Nice set of urban decay shots. I like the first and the third particularly. It looks like a location that would yield some further 'urbex' type images. I am no expert but they look good to me.

Not quite sure about the compositions, the fourth one is probably the only one doing anything for me with perhaps a slight rotation and a crop of the blown out window on the left.

It is difficult to make an ultrawide lens work for you and composing shots is tough when you're getting all the things in.

Did you venture into the basement? There used to be a huge array of ancient carding machines in varying states of disrepair.

Not quite sure about the compositions, the fourth one is probably the only one doing anything for me with perhaps a slight rotation and a crop of the blown out window on the left.

It is difficult to make an ultrawide lens work for you and composing shots is tough when you're getting all the things in.

Did you venture into the basement? There used to be a huge array of ancient carding machines in varying states of disrepair.

The blown out window was an effect I wanted because the theme is beauty and decay the beauty is the sunlight coming through

Not all of these images are for the same theme

I didnt go into the basement because i didnt have any source of light with me and didnt fancy walking around in pitch black i might try again in the near future

Back