the snow leopards seem to be the only ones with a bit of life
all well exposed and sharp
cheers
geof

the snow leopards seem to be the only ones with a bit of life
all well exposed and sharp
cheers
geof

Thanks Geof, typical zoo animals really, they only come to life at feeding times.
The Tiger was walking around for a while, the Leopard was on the log all day. It was nice to get some backgrounds with out mesh though.
Kev.

Love the Leopard photo such a great pose and can't believe how much the snow leopard cubs have grown, I was there when they were first introduced to the public and you could only view them through glass.

some nice pics there - shame the glass to the Tigers has a slight green twinge to is - similar results from my attempts........

snow leopards were on CCTV only when we were last there..........

Love the Leopard photo such a great pose and can't believe how much the snow leopard cubs have grown, I was there when they were first introduced to the public and you could only view them through glass.

Thanks Alison.

some nice pics there - shame the glass to the Tigers has a slight green twinge to is - similar results from my attempts........

snow leopards were on CCTV only when we were last there..........

Thanks Lynton, you are right about the glass.

Thanks Geof, typical zoo animals really, they only come to life at feeding times.
The Tiger was walking around for a while, the Leopard was on the log all day. It was nice to get some backgrounds with out mesh though.
Kev.

yes the mesh and structures do give it away
cheers
geof

Great Shots
No 2 looks very familier I think me and this guy have meet before.

Gaz

Back