Barbon Hillclimb shots

Edit My Images
Yes
Back from a few hours at Barbon hillclimb, got a couple im happy with, but nothing special. :(

KX7G0585.jpg

KX7G0628.jpg

KX7G0649.jpg

KX7G0836.jpg

KX7G0872.jpg

I dont like the first three, sorry. Close ups of cars dont do anything for me. That audi is gorgeus!!! I want one. Great shot. That formula Jedi (?) one is good as well.

brilliant stuff
i'm green with envy
if only some body could also record the audio :woot:

Audi Quattro Sport (is it a real one or has someone made one using an Audi 80 bodyshell? [windscreens are raked at different angle to the 'Life on Mars' style Quattro]) is my favourite.

Formula Jedi second, although these are tricky buggers as the spokes on the wheels can be tricky to blur...

Close up of tin-tops IMO don't really work - fine for open cars as more to see.

Really appreciate the comments :) the first 3 tin-top closeups i personally liked as they are differant to most of my other motorsport shots... Obviously, that doesnt make them work for everyone else ;) but i still like them.

Ill have another look thru the shots from the day and add a couple of open top and maybe a couple of Quattro shots. :)

Audi Quattro Sport (is it a real one or has someone made one using an Audi 80 bodyshell? [windscreens are raked at different angle to the 'Life on Mars' style Quattro]) is my favourite.

Here is another view of the Audi, you might be able to tell if its the real deal.
Linkipoos

That Audi is very much the real deal and a regular tarmac burner up all the Big Hills,wonderful machine.
I do like the last two,nice angle on the greed single seater.
Pons

Sorry no shots of the runaway hay-bail.

I look forwards to see your shots from this weekend, one thing a that ive only just remembered was the tog that asked to have a look thru my 1dmkII+300f2.8IS, fun bloke who proceeded to tell me how he was looking to spend £9-10k on a 100-400L. Think he must be getting it from Jessops to be paying that much. :p

Sorry no shots of the runaway hay-bail.

I look forwards to see your shots from this weekend, one thing a that ive only just remembered was the tog that asked to have a look thru my 1dmkII+300f2.8IS, fun bloke who proceeded to tell me how he was looking to spend £9-10k on a 100-400L. Think he must be getting it from Jessops to be paying that much. :p

Had a quick look through mine in the hotel last night on my laptop, just downloading them and todays from Thundersprint so doubt I will get anything up tonight, although I am really chuffed with Barbon's :)

Found this one... looks like a tog acting suspiciously around a haybail, not sure if the bail took offence and tried to chase him off though mind.

KX7G0973.jpg

Cool... i like the Camelpak idea, bit disappointed with the Optech USA strap though, you not got a TP branded strap YET?

Very true, which is why i pitched up next to the burger van... cans of coke and huge double cheese burgers ensured i was well hydrated and nourished. ;)

300f2.8IS but i think you may be right. :)... see if you had a TP strap we could have had an impromptu TP forum meet... :p

I dont like the first three, sorry. Close ups of cars dont do anything for me. That audi is gorgeus!!! I want one. Great shot. That formula Jedi (?) one is good as well.

This is me in my Jedi - Its a Mk5 Jedi Hilclimb car and not a Formula Jedi which is a circuit car. Much lighter and agile than the race cars running bigger wings and tyres and without the safety ironmongery of the circuit cars!!! Glad you like the pic!

Back