BARC Championship Car Meeting Croft Circuit

Name
Ian Hardy
Edit My Images
No
A selection of photos from last weekends meeting at Croft Circuit (Been so busy, haven't had time to post any) Saturday was blazing hot and Sunday it was blowing a gale. Met Mr Sayle up there and had a chat with him.

All shots taken with a Canon 1D MKIV and Canon 300mm f2.8 lens

One disadvantage of using a prime lens is when one car tries to mount another in front of you they are too damn close

This guy just seemed to be out enjoying himself power sliding all over the place.

Had quite a few into the gravel trap including one Vectra who came very close, here's a Formula Renault who didn't want to be left out.

All comments welcome.

Cheers
Ian

Some great shots there - looks like an eventful day! Bet that Caterham was impressed with the gravel-shower in #2!

Well done.

#3 reminds me of my old capri! how much fun was involved in getting one of those sideways... at 19-20 it was certainly a better experiance than the usual group that went street racing in their chavved up saxo's.

some great pics there, loving them a lot

Some great shots there - looks like an eventful day! Bet that Caterham was impressed with the gravel-shower in #2!

Well done.

Thanks for the comment, it was actually the Caterham that had been through the gravel trap and depositing it on the corner.

Like pic 3 reminds me of "The Professionals"

Thanks for the comment

#3 reminds me of my old capri! how much fun was involved in getting one of those sideways... at 19-20 it was certainly a better experiance than the usual group that went street racing in their chavved up saxo's.

some great pics there, loving them a lot

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Cheers
Ian

Back