BARGAIN CAMERA BAG

Hi all

Found this offer tonight an a website I look at most days. If your after a new bag this is a bargain price.

http://www.currys.co.uk/product.php?sku=821243&camp_id=OfferoftheDay

Sorry for the silly question, but I was wondering which is the advantage of this kind of backpack, that looks very well made and cheap in this sale, as when I go for a photographic day out I always need to bring some food and I reckon I cannot bring any food with this backpack.
Thank you

Sorry for the silly question, but I was wondering which is the advantage of this kind of backpack, that looks very well made and cheap in this sale, as when I go for a photographic day out I always need to bring some food and I reckon I cannot bring any food with this backpack.
Thank you

Leave the 70-200 at home and you could squeeze in a baguette :)

There isn't room for anything but photo gear and a laptop, so you are right. This isn't a daypack to carry everything, it is purely photo oriented.

Although not strictly about this offer... I grabbed a bargain here on a bag:

http://www.mifsuds.com/usedpriceindex.htm - know the site is listed in the sticky post but for those of you who are after a secondhand or overstocked one and wanting to save some pennies might be worth a scoobie! Got me the super trekker aw II for about £150 cheaper than new! Bargain! (That being the Morrisphoto offer of £362)

Last edited:
the description currys put up matches the lowepro site description for the vertex 200AW, can anyone confirm which bag it is ?

Thanks

Just to thank the OP - got mine yesterday. Very happy with it, 5D with 70-200 2.8 fits in perfectly in the main bit. Downside is that there's defo room for a 24-70 2.8 as well, this could end up being more expensive than I thought :D

This bag looks like a demoman's backpack ready to blow some up!
It's awfully squarish, and isn't so pleasing to the eye.

I prefer a bit more curves, and some "fashion style" to it.
Just my opinion.

:eek: It's gone down to £39.98

But none in stock :razz:

That's an even more tempting price. Can anyone tell me if you can get them at this price in shop rather than online on the off chance they have some left. ;)

Back