Joe
Edit My Images
No
Finally.

Nikon D300 @ 750mm
f/6.7 - 1/1600 - ISO 640

10730464415_e06e041163_c.jpg

Well done Joe.......this is a super image with really nice light

and a pretty damn decent one at that (y) well caught.but on the down side .......theres a spelling mistake on your web site :LOL: great CRESTED grebe just messing nice site (y)

Last edited:
and a pretty damn decent one at that (y) well caught.but on the down side .......theres a spelling mistake on your web site :LOL: great CRESTED grebe just messing nice site (y)

Thanks for letting me know about the typing error on my website I didn't realise, Iam currently editing my site so will change it and get it fixed, thanks for letting me know (y)

Thanks everyone also for the comments, I have a good site for them its just the lack of time at the moment due to school and light is pretty good due to the openness. I have been aware of them for the past 10 months now but this is the first time I have seen him fly across the field ( In daylight).

Last edited:
Very nice Joe the foreground really compliments (y)
Have you looked at cropping out most of the sky?
I realise if you take out all the sky leaves the Owl a bit tight But just to top of trees on the horizon looks ok to me :shrug:

Very nice Joe the foreground really compliments (y)
Have you looked at cropping out most of the sky?
I realise if you take out all the sky leaves the Owl a bit tight But just to top of trees on the horizon looks ok to me :shrug:

Thanks for the comment Bob, I didn't really want to crop even more due to using the 1.7x converter if I go anymore into the image the IQ goes down to much for my liking, I personally thought this was the best crop option.

Nice one Joe.....great to have a good site....I hope to locate with one around by me.

Keith

Back