Barn Owl

Wow, I love the grasses in the foreground no idea how you managed it but love it

Kaz - the grasses are a great pic on their own, but with Barnie its terrific.
Wonderful lighting.
For once horizontally central is the only way to go.
Keith

It is work like this that makes people like you stand out from the average Joes. This shot is worth 1000 of the other owl photos that we see day in day out. A real winner that Kaz and you deserve a lot of credit for this.

That really works well Kaz, excellent!!

You won't see a better one than that on here, superb image Kaz :clap:

Thanks everyone, Alan thanks for that comment means a lot and I have had this in mind for so long and everything has to come together, the right light for example getting up real early and of course hoping the barn owl is there which on lots of occasions they are not, so its took a few years to get this have some more poses but really wanted this one with the owl coming towards me,so thanks for taking time to comment.

just spotted this ,totally different for you karen ,but a shot that grabs your attention ,and draws you in well done .

Wow, like the way the stalks of grass lead the eye into the owl and the OOF grass in the background complement the backlit wings, stunner!!

Any one would be proud to hang these on their wall. Knowing that you have planned this shot makes it even more special. Competition winner in my eyes.

Back