Basil, King Charles Spaniel

EdinburghGary

Reply not Report
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
2005037356337425344_rs.jpg

Really looking for feedback on the PP here, I have taken the saturation down a little, and run it through a noise reduction program, before a sharpen.

Do you think the subtle colours help this shot?

Any other comments? I like the shot, but I don't want to be wearing blinkers, so any harsh comments are very welcome.

Gary.

EDIT:
I should add, I was struggling to get a decent shutter speed, so had to ramp up the ISO, reduce the exposure at shot time (re-exposed on PS), and bugger about with the aperture. Trying to rescue this shot!!! :)

i like the space left for the dog to look into.. not keen on the coat thingy....

md(y)

as for the saturation thats a personal thing if you ask me..

md(y)

I'm comfortable with the subdued colours, and the composition, but 2 things niggle-first is the white dashes between eyes/nose-they are a bit hot. Secondly the bokeh-the BG pattern is distracting, I'd be tempted to go over it with a slight blur tool?

I'm comfortable with the subdued colours, and the composition, but 2 things niggle-first is the white dashes between eyes/nose-they are a bit hot. Secondly the bokeh-the BG pattern is distracting, I'd be tempted to go over it with a slight blur tool?

Will give it a bash, not very good with PS!

Back