Batteries

Only 1 type I'd recommend

Sanyo's Eneloop batteries are superb!

Only 1 type I'd recommend

Sanyo's Eneloop batteries are superb!

+1 or you could try 7 day shops, ready to go one..

7 day shops AA 2900mah are great. Long lasting but you do need a good charger or else you can be charging for hours.

+1 for eneloop they hold their charge for ages. They also come fully charged IIRC.

they come with a 75% precharge and do last ages.

Last edited:
Eneloop+++:)(y)

I bought a battery pack for my 5D and now rarely use it the Eneloops are so good!

just got 8 eneloops from amazon, very impressed compared to my old energizer nimh's. Very quick to charge up flash and recycle time is fast too, like idea that they self discharge at an extremely low rate allowing long periods in camera bag without recharging.

I tend to go for Eneloops too. They may not have the maximum capacity that some others claim (often wrongly I think), but the 2000 mAh that eneloop claim does seem to be born out in reality. And they really do keep the charge for quite some time.

Tnx for all replies reason I asked is I normally use uniross but they don't seem to be holding charge like they use to so change is on cards tbh never heard of the sanyo ones before but so many good calls on them seem silly not to try them also would uniross charger be ok to charge them or do you think change charger as well

Eneloop 2000mAH (the white ones) or Vapextechs.

i went for the enel4a battery with the charger and end cap, not only for longer battery use but for the 8fps as well you get with it. Cost a bit but I found the AA batteries got eaten up very quickly and not worth having for that use.

Realspeed

Tnx for all replies reason I asked is I normally use uniross but they don't seem to be holding charge like they use to so change is on cards tbh never heard of the sanyo ones before but so many good calls on them seem silly not to try them also would uniross charger be ok to charge them or do you think change charger as well

Yes the charger should be ok.

Back