Battersea Sunset

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello Everyone

On friday last week i took half day off work and headed off to Battersea power station with my camera stuff on a Boris bike (quite stressful). But the results i think were well worth it.

All long exposures with my ND110 filter.

1)

Battersea Sunset by Mike-Hamilton Photography, on Flickr

2)

Moody Battersea by Mike-Hamilton Photography, on Flickr

Ive added something in this next one, a gold star if you can tell me what it is ;)

3)

Battersea Sunset 2 by Mike-Hamilton Photography, on Flickr

Your comments & feedback are always welcome :)

Mike

No.3 for me as I like the bridge leading me towards the power station.

....even with the pig.....

Heather

Hi Mike, Great stuff "Excellent Images".

Another vote for the first shot, compositionally it works the best of the three imo.
Can I ask what ND you are using, the cast looks similar to my B&W

All three are lovely, but #1 is my choice! (y)

1 is very good. I like the composition a lot, and the use of long exposure is great. It does look like you're having colour cast problems though.
It looks very over sharpened on here, but when I look on flickr it's not as sharpened, so muct be compression.
Being very critical of the large image, around the buildings there is a slight halo, and the chimneys have a slight halo/fringe which has a black mark around it.

A brilliant set,well done:agree:

The colour shots (my preference here) are brilliant. What a great idea - well worth the effort on a push bike courtesy of Boris Lol.

First and third are just great, I'm normally a sucker for black & white and if you'd posted the second on it's own I would have really liked it but the colour versions really jump out here.

Back