Beach Sunrise

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

Here's two I managed this morning, just after dropping my gear in the sea :-(
Looks like the camera shutter button has died and the 10-24 Fuji lens has condensation inside. An expensive morning.... Anyway, here they are. I had to have hold the filter as I broke the ring on impact :-(

1)

Untitled by Steve Babb, on Flickr

2)

Winter Sunrise by Steve Babb, on Flickr

Thanks for looking.

Excellent conditions and you've taken full advantage of them.
Shame about the gear mishap, maybe it will dry out a bit. If not I hope you can claim it on insurance.

Two lovely shots mate love the colours.gutted for you regarding the camera gear hope you can claim on your insurance ,and tell them your 1dx got washed away by the tide :)

Ohhhh.... images like these make me want to sell up & move nearer to the sea !

preferring the 2nd one simply for the capture of the wave , both have super colors though :clap:

Hi Steve lovey colours certainly does work a treat great choice of location, and I hope all works out well with your gear, thank you for sharing
Kevin

Bought a nice X-T1 in the classifieds. So back in the saddle, although not what I hoped to spend so close to Christmas!

No 2 for me as the sea under the horizon isn't so dark - but there is some great colours in the sky and I like the reflections on the wet rippled sand.

2 lovely images.
Second wins out for me purely from a contrast point of view, but I'd be more than happy to have captured either tbh.

Back