Bearded Tits

Name
John
Edit My Images
No
This is another from Norfolk taken on holiday last week, the previous post of the Steppe Grey Shrike [ Posted earlier today ] owed a lot to being in the right spot at the right time and was very luck. These images of the Bearded Tits is what I went to Norfolk for. How delighted was I to find them within an hour of arriving.

Lovely bird, great to have the opportunity to photograph them - they look good, thanks for posting :)

Not the sharpest shots I've ever seen but very well composed and as Grumps above has said, great to have the opportunity to see them. I never have and I'd be delighted with these.

I agree Brash.... they could be a touch sharper, But they never stay still for a second and the light was only just good enough.
I was well pleased just to see and watch the dozen or so birds that were flitting about in the reed beds in front of me. Getting these shots was a huge bonus for me and if I had not lost the light I would have sat there for hours.

Thanks to you all for the comments. Its good to get feed back. I hope there is more to come as it's good to get feedback in whatever form it comes.

A very nice set & as been said, No1 is a beauty.

Back