Being Young

SW4peter said:
Good stuff diego, can I asked what setting you used? My kids on bouncy castles end up either very underexposed or blurry...

Pete, will check the exif and get back to you. I am in work now, saving the world from impending financial doom ;)

Nah, I work in the finance team of Europes largest international haulier, La Poste - the French Post Office. Its ok, allows me to buy L lenses as and when :LOL:

Snore :wacky:

Lovely shot there, great fun on their faces.

SW4Peter: If yours are blurry they need a faster shutterspeed, (Diego used 1/250" and flash too, which will stop the action nicely) and if they are underexposed its probably because they include the sky above and the camera is exposing that down, hence the children are too dark. Try upping the exposure compensation a bit to brighten it if it includes the sky, or the flash will fill in the shadows too ;)

Hi Janice, thanks for that. From what I remember the bouncy castle the kids were in was under a big tree and it was all quite dark so at my widest aperture the camera shutter speed was too slow and I didn't have my flash gun with me. I guess I should have uped the ISO (or paid up for a faster lens)

Exif data:
Camera Make: Canon
Camera Model: Canon EOS 30D
Image Date: 2006:07:22 12:34:17
Flash Used: Yes (Manual)
Focal Length: 46.0mm
CCD Width: 4.15mm
Exposure Time: 0.0040 s (1/250)
Aperture: f/7.1
ISO equiv: 100
Exposure Bias: -0.00
White Balance: Auto