Critique Ben the "stable cat"

Edit My Images
No
This is Ben. He's a cat at the stables where my other half has a horse. They used to have a pest problem... :)

14466664962_0c13458751_b.jpg

Ben by The_Boot, on Flickr

14281549487_ea56e95b4b_b.jpg

14281549047_e727f41207_b.jpg

These were shot on a Canon 5D Mark III using a Canon 100mm f/2.8L Macro lens.

Comments and crit welcome. :)

He most certainly is Paul!

He's very gentle with people though. :)

Oh I do like him!! He looks like just the sort of cat to give the rodents a hard time. I don't normally like looking down pictures with animals but these work quite well, I think because his colour is so similar to the ground then those eyes stand out. Lovely photos of a great cat (y)

He does look a little like the Robert de Nero of the moggie world, I'm pretty much in agreement with Yv on this one normally I'd say no to the looking down PoV but it does seem to work well in this instance...

Oh I do like him!! He looks like just the sort of cat to give the rodents a hard time. I don't normally like looking down pictures with animals but these work quite well, I think because his colour is so similar to the ground then those eyes stand out. Lovely photos of a great cat (y)

Thanks Yv.

I was in two minds myself but thankfully the background suited him quite well. :)

He does look a little like the Robert de Nero of the moggie world, I'm pretty much in agreement with Yv on this one normally I'd say no to the looking down PoV but it does seem to work well in this instance...

Thanks. :)

Mouse head in your bed then?

Thankfully no as he's not mine. :D

He looks like he'd beat you to death with your own camera!!

He looks like he'd beat you to death with your own camera!!
Thankfully he's quite gentle but he does look like he means business. :)

Thanks Dave. Yes, he's very cool. :)

Thanks Kev & Adam :)

Attitude, yes. :D

Back