Bentley from the lakes (revised)

Edit My Images
Yes
just managed to grab a quickie of this guy as he came up from behind me, its not quite as sharp as it should be, but nevermind..

another go..

edit: sorry deleted the wrong pictures..

Get rid of the big white arrow on the road and that could be a picture from years ago. The processing suits it well!

When was that boon? During my trip to the lakes (5th to 9th Sept) the Bentley Drivers Association were meeting at the Low Wood Hotel Ambleside - got a few shots in then - nice machines!

When was that boon? During my trip to the lakes (5th to 9th Sept) the Bentley Drivers Association were meeting at the Low Wood Hotel Ambleside - got a few shots in then - nice machines!

9th to the 15th mate, i went as you came back, this is the one and only chance i got to grab em..

Lovely period look to match the machine. Nostalgia for me.
Had my first drive aged about 11 in one of those - took two of us (passanger to move gear lever in time to "clutch in - clutch out" round the school drive. Our old headmaster had three or four and was way up in the Bently owners club in early 1950's.

My only grab of a driver on that weekend (not as enigmatic as yours Boon but he looks the part):

Driver.jpg

John

Back