Bentley Supersports Convertible

Edit My Images
No
5264842482_fdb4a5b456_o.jpg

-Spencer

Not sure about the lean.

I can see the lean working....possibly....

It's the socking great Spruce in the drivers seat that ruins it for me.

It's a shame, because that has the makings of a really good photo.

lean or no lean (horizons can be straightened) that is my kind of car!! would loved to have seen a side view as well
Dave

I guess my style is to my own liking, I'll play around with the photo in photoshop one of these days and see what it looks like with a few of the things you guys said. Thanks for the words.

lean is fine, the overall exposure and background is poor plus you can see the tread of the left tyre. better location is needed as is a CP to help with the reflection

I too wasn't sure on the background, so I did a little edit as I found the background was too distracting. If you would like for me to remove it, then please let me know.

5287288657_db6dd656b1_b.jpg

I too wasn't sure on the background, so I did a little edit as I found the background was too distracting. If you would like for me to remove it, then please let me know.

5287288657_db6dd656b1_b.jpg

It makes the image stand out more, but I get a feeling it looks superimposed not as natural.

I like the PP on 2nd shot...try just adding blur to stuff behind the car..i.e. from the bush back on the right...and the railing back on the left...would look a little more natural

Also, don't forget if you are going to play with the background, also do the background through the windscreen..e.g. that tree is in focus behind the windscreen and blurry above (y)

That's getting there. There's a halo around the dark bodywork that needs toning down. What a nice car!

Back