Bentley Turbo R

Now thats a nice way to cruise along in style.

Mainly to either a fuel station or the garage for a large repair bill :D

Always wanted one of those but it's so heavy I'd worry about it falling through the driveway ;)

thats a beast of a motor. :)

Bet you get looks with that. Might not want your clients to see you driving a bentley, they'll be thinking you're earning too much lol

very nice car- be a tad heavy on fuel for my liking and I drive a 4 litre V8 Jaguar :LOL::LOL:

Good luck with it

Les (y)

I think it's alright on fuel I was using a 4.6 petrol range rover

You have to have some b***lls to drive that number plate around.
Nice car though.

interesting car but the photos don't do much for me. the first image has bad reflections on the windscreen - a CPL filter would have sorted that out, also theres a bit of a citreon poking into the frame.

2nd shot with the bonnet up not an interesting view out and slightly off a straight on perspective.

congrats on the car though hope it doesnt give you too much trouble! :)

pics were just some point and squirts on the 650d with the efs 15 85 jpegs and no processing
I only grabbed a couple at random off flicker on the lap top. so they all look substandard to me on this screen
the rest are here http://flic.kr/s/aHsjGt7EGq

very nice car- be a tad heavy on fuel for my liking and I drive a 4 litre V8 Jaguar :LOL::LOL:

Good luck with it

Les (y)

:plus1:

(Actually, the 4l Jag's my wife's, mine's a humble 3l Diesel one!)

I've got a bonnet mascot for a Bentley though, actually a rad cap from Grampa's Speed 6.

S*d the clock ticking, the loudest sound in that will be the fuel shrieking through the supply pipe!

I don't think the guy that bought it new in 1988 at £150k was bothered about it's mpg
does about the same as my Range Rover petrol

MatBin, my dear chap! It would appear that ageing Royce are now falling into the hands of the unfortunately unaware! I suppose it's a sign of the times but what would Arthur Hillstead say? Or Claude Johnson? :|

The joke wan't that funny, but it was a good spot, you nuck! :p

The registration number is the original number the vehicle was registered on when new and the UC is the code for the local vehicle licence centre where it was first registered which is Central London

Despite the NUC (k) amusing your smutty sense of humour it will be staying on the car as it is the original reg

Back