Bere Regis Motocross

Name
Trev
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry to be only posting MX shots lately, but it's pretty much all I'm shooting at the moment :cautious:

pmx0180508img_6443.jpg

pmx0180508img_6368.jpg

pmx0180508img_6867.jpg

pmx0180508img_6910.jpg

Nice shots Trev. Rogers Hill farm right? Is Dan OK if we just turn up with a camera? Was thinking of popping down one Sunday...

They don't like other toggers turning up as previous official toggers were insecure and against it... :wacky:
I on the other hand have absolutely no problem at all if you turn up and shoot :)
The only thing for you is that you will have very limited access as you wont be able to cross the track, u will have to stay in the spectator areas.

I think you will still get some handy table top and berm shots though.. (and whoops)

Not sure when the next one is that my club is attending, am sure they do others.

Oh and yes its Rogers Hill farm.
Where do you live? there are many others.. this sunday Im at Swindon.

Nice mate-Its number 3 for me. Not always easy to get rear shots and is a refrshing change.

Andy

They don't like other toggers turning up as previous official toggers were insecure and against it... :wacky:

Seriously?? That's shocking. These 'official' photographers couldn't have been confident in their own ability to take pictures. If they were producing great pics, which they should be, then why would they not want any others there???

Seriously?? That's shocking. These 'official' photographers couldn't have been confident in their own ability to take pictures. If they were producing great pics, which they should be, then why would they not want any others there???

tell me about it... but then I did turn up.. allowed only to to take shots of onr rider, sent them the shots and they hired me 2 days later.:LOL:
I dont care who turns up to take shots, as long as they don't try and take my job :eek::LOL::LOL:

lol, well it worked out OK for you :D

I'd certainly like to get to 'official' status with my mountain bike photography, but I really don't see a way in :thinking:

Anyway, you're taking some great pics, so like Matt says, keep posting.

Echo what hampshire3321 says, it's not very often you see rear shots, so it's good to see them. 4's probs my favourite of this lot.

The Maxxis Championship comes to Brampton in August, and I'll defo be there. Looking forward to it.

BCCC this weekend at Lockerbie for me though. But that's 4 wheels. I'll be posting up my best though (y)

Don't appologise for too much MX, I love it :D

Not bad... I'd have been avoiding that yellow breakdown truck as a background, trying to find some background to the air shots so it looks a bit more real and looking for some cranked over and dust kicking up action....

Although that does depend on whether or not you are after photography for yourself or to hit all the riders in the hope of selling a photo or two.

Don't appologise for too much MX, I love it :D

Not bad... I'd have been avoiding that yellow breakdown truck as a background, trying to find some background to the air shots so it looks a bit more real and looking for some cranked over and dust kicking up action....

Although that does depend on whether or not you are after photography for yourself or to hit all the riders in the hope of selling a photo or two.

Im agreed about the ambulance in the background..
Thing is.. with so many riders to shoot and the races starting straight after each other its quite hard to be picky.
They also like shots where there are prominent in the pic. Am still getting used to shooting MX so Im sure I'll get there eventually :naughty:

I do have lots of non jumping action shots but I just picked out a couple of my favorites to show here :cautious:

Back