Best bridge camera

Edit My Images
Yes
My son's looking for £2-300 all in one camera with a big zoom, I've had the sx40/50 and wasn't that impressed. I don't know what else around in bridge camera terms so any suggestions

I would look at the Fuji HS50

When I started taking a more keane interest in photography I bought a fuji bridge, nothing as snazzy as the ones they have now, but I found it great to learn the basics on. Once I'd reached limitations of that I knew I was ready for a dslr.

No fuji camera has ever let me down, I know that much. had dozens of their compacts over the years. I would just upgrade when new ones came along.

Their bridge cameras are always pretty solid.

Ok need help guys i've explained he really needs a good viewfinder which has brought the option down to 3 fuji xs1 panny fz200 or fuji s1, i recommended the xs1 as i had that before my first dslr (great build, good iq,great vf) he thinks it might be too big so has anyone got or used the other two? but he's open minded at least

I think the best thing to do, is let your son try some of the cameras at your local shop. To me, comfort is the priority when choosing a camera, it's how it feels in the hands.

The problem is we are miles away from a camera shop that's the trouble when you live in the middle of nowhere

Back