• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dod

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
Following on from the WHF thread here please vote for your favourite shot.

If macky let's me know how long he wants it to run for I'll set the timer ;)

Following on from the WHF thread here please vote for your favourite shot.

If macky let's me know how long he wants it to run for I'll set the timer ;)

He did say a week mate..

Good luck everyone.

md(y)

Thats me voted, a bit disappointed in the amount of people that entered but the ones that did enter are stunning good luck all (y)

poll options don't let me set a time so it's 10:28 on the 7th :)

Some pretty good shots guys, I will have to get there one day as it looks a great place. Voted ;)

That was a tough call guys well done all (y)

Why restrict the competiton to photographs taken from one place? Why not do it for pictures of " big/wild cats" where ever they are. Local zoo also have them, and it is easier for more members to get, to without enormous time and expense.

As WHF is stuck down in a corner of England, be as good as it may be, it is not the ideal place to get to. For me to get there is at least an absolute minimum 6/7 hour journey round trip (more like 9/10 hours depending on traffic) and a lot more for others. Overseas members stand no chance of joining in.

I don't think members may have read quote " thread for all TP meets at WHF for 2009 " which blocks any other photo in the competition from any other venue.

Hope my suggestion is of some merit.

Realspeed

Last edited:
Why restrict the competiton to photographs taken from one place? Why not do it for pictures of " big/wild cats" where ever they are. Local zoo also have them, and it is easier for more members to get, to without enormous time and expense.

As WHF is stuck down in a corner of England, be as good as it may be, it is not the ideal place to get to. For me to get there is at least an absolute minimum 6/7 hour journey round trip (more like 9/10 hours depending on traffic) and a lot more for others. Overseas members stand no chance of joining in.

I don't think members may have read quote " thread for all TP meets at WHF for 2009 " which blocks any other photo in the competition from any other venue.

Realspeed

It's just a bit of fun for those who attended the 6 TP meets there earlier this year, many of whom came from quite far afield to attend, including Scotland. ;)

Realspeed

I can see your point realspeed, its more just for fun im sure if you wanted to start a thread for all big cat pics and offer a prize to the winner the mods wouldnt mind (of course might be better asking them first) Whf is a long trip for most people but its well worth it even for me and my wife (triple b) to make the trip from way up here in Scotland (y)

Last edited:
Voted (y)
Was a hard choice, some great shots in there!

Hurry Not long now so get your votes in, its close so far should be intresting at the close (y)

missed this one too, must have been anounced while i was away.

it was a six hundred mile round trip for me but well worth it, count me in for this year if it's being organised again.

now to vote.

Voted - looks like a fantastic place and some lovely shots to choose from (y)

Congrats to MD, a well deserved winner (don't tell min that his head is big enough already). I will pm you Dave and sort out the prize.
Thanks all for taking the time to post and vote (y)

Congrats to MD, a well deserved winner I will pm you Dave and sort out the prize.
Thanks all for taking the time to post and vote (y)

:D

Cheers matey i look forward to your pm..:naughty:

:clap:Thanks to all that voted for all entries...:clap:

md(y)

Well done Dave .... humph! ... :D

Best nudger won in the end ... :LOL:

:LOL: I did not think anyone that was there with me would get anything sharp nudge nudge.

Look out @ whipsnade next week ill be at it again..:LOL:

md:wave:

Congratulations Dave - well deserved.

Look out @ whipsnade next week ill be at it again..:LOL:

md:wave:

Congrats Dave (y)

Oh and there will be a lot of people gunning for you at Whipsnade ;)
so if I were you, I'd just keep my head down, Now there's a good lad :bat::D

Congrats Dave

Oh and there will be a lot of people gunning for you at Whipsnade
so if I were you, I'd just keep my head down, Now there's a good lad

:razz:

Never :razz: I will knock into people " by accident " again if i want to.:D

I cannot have people getting good shots while i am around.

md(y)

You will be ok mate i will be by you alot:naughty:

You will be ok mate i will be by you alot:naughty:

Yeah right, you and my Rottweiler :razz:

Besides, I have a "back up plan"
I am not adversed to "snitching" to Mrs MD if that what it takes
to keep you in line :p

Back