Beth

Name
Paul Stringer
Edit My Images
Yes
Beth.jpg

C&C Welcome

Paul

Can't quite put my finger on why it doesn't WOW me, maybe the light's a bit too flat or maybe it's the pinpoint catchlights... :thinking:
The blue rings around her iris's add interest though, are they from coloured contacts or something?
I know some people don't like touching out blemishes but her skin's so nearly porcelain perfect that I think those two or three little spots need to be healed out so they don't draw the eye.
Hope that's constructive :)

thanks for the constructive critisism

i see what you mean about it looking flat, not sure whats happened there, think i will go over this image again and update the link when done

agree about the spots so will also put the critisism to use and see what we get when i'm done

it looks as though you've lightened the eyes a little, but without darkening the iris & pupil again..?
& I agree with Flashman, the lighting looks a little flat.

Otherwise, not a bad pic :)

nice, good eye contact, how will you make the light change?, will it be to do with contrast, only asking as i am a noob.

will be a combination of things really as well as going back to the original image

i'll put notes of what i've done to try and help you out once I p[ost up the amended image

Paul

I agree about the eyes, they look really flat and washed out. Nice pic otherwise :)

Back