Bi-Weekly Assignment......Part Two......Post Photo's here

Edit My Images
Yes
Alrighty then. Seeing as though the last one was fairly well subscribed we'll run this for another fortnight and see if everybody's bored of it yet!

I took a straw poll of themes and pretty much everybody voted for different ones (that'll teach me to have too many options)

However, there was an opaque at best winner.......

GLASS!!!!

So start thinking guys and gals.

oh, and for the next theme I'm gonna start an open discussion thread so we can thrash it out together!

Thread for discussion can be found here!

As I am up to my neck in stuff and simply won't get chance to shoot anything for this can I cheat and throw in my black and white entry?

Entry5.jpg

Cough, cough what happened to this, did it die on its ass or is it worth trying again with a new subject?

Steve said:
Cough, cough what happened to this, did it die on its ass or is it worth trying again with a new subject?

Try a new subject I suppose. All subjects won't peak everyones interest all the time. Keep going I say!!!

Jewel :)

i completely forgot about this with the amount of work i had to do of late! BUGGER and all that, i say run it again!

I feel like the new boy working out what is going on :)

So this like a comp but not a comp?

Hmm think I screwed up already this is not the discussion thread.

Wherever the 'last one' was - I think we could do with a cut/paste of the concept.

Take a picture on a theme?? I'm in. Just don't ask me to pick a theme - no win situation :icon_eek:

Note to self : less :beer: before posting in future.

don't worry dude. This thread is dead!

The initial concept was to have a theme for a fortnight and it not be competition. Just to try and get some people who don't normally post photo's to do so.

I think this last fortnight died as the theme was a bit tricky and it seems everybody forgot about it/was busy!

More beer before you post is the answer I find. Then you don't care if you post int the wrong area!

Up once more with a few suggestions on a theme...

Autumn
People
Light
Transport
Trees
Night
Still life
Animals
Action

I could create a poll with some/all of those plus any others you would like to be considered if you feel that to be the best idea?

I intended posting a photo but.... I say give it another shot :D It's a less stressful way of posting to a theme (rather than getting shot down in flames on the other comp) ;)

regards

Yeas, I think a poll would be a grand idea, we could then start the next assignment in about ten days time, give people a chance to think etc.

As to the theme, trees we've already done. Suggestions I've had also include......

on my way to work,
broken,
bokeh,
friends and family.

gandhi said:
As to the theme, trees we've already done. Suggestions I've had also include......

on my way to work,
broken,
bokeh,
friends and family.

I will add in Broken and Bokeh. :)
How about altering "on my way to work" to "travel" that would give people more scope and as for "Friends and family" we could have "People-friends and family"?

Sorry I missed the trees thing :coat:

Back