BiF. first real attempts.

Well the first two are crackers :), and I definitely wouldn't have thought it was your first set of BIF. The third has too messy a background and the wings are clipped.

Well the first two are crackers :), and I definitely wouldn't have thought it was your first set of BIF. The third has too messy a background and the wings are clipped.

yeah, she came in too hot, and i wasnt quick enough to zoom out a little, but like the detail in her face/head.

For your first go at BIF you have done well, number 2 is my favourite. Captive birds are great for practice and the results can be well worthwhile, well done (y)
Number 3 is rather underexposed, you could possibly pull this back a bit in PP, if you can, and recover some more detail, even with the wings clipped it could become an interesting shot.

For your first go at BIF you have done well, number 2 is my favourite. Captive birds are great for practice and the results can be well worthwhile, well done (y)
Number 3 is rather underexposed, you could possibly pull this back a bit in PP, if you can, and recover some more detail, even with the wings clipped it could become an interesting shot.

DPP_0007 exposed by patientx2000, on Flickr

took a play with the curves

DPP_0007 exposed by patientx2000, on Flickr

took a play with the curves

Thats an improvement for sure, you could still go a bit further though. I hope you dont mind but I had a little play with your pic, with only a small JPEG there isnt a lot of info for me to work with so this isnt very good, I hope it gives an idea though. If you want this removed please say so, its no problem at all.

5607204589_7e211d3b1c_o.jpg

Back