Big Ben, by night.

i like this a lot. Very 'crisp' image. Reminds me of Harry Potter for some reason o_O

Cracking (y)(y)

Very nice image , and one that I want to do amongst others around London . The only critique and I know its how long do you wait, if only that did not come along just then , and I don't want this to come across as a negative ,but imo to many light trails particularly from the oncoming traffic. But never been up there so I don't know how heavy the traffic is during the night but expect its heavy 24-7 (y)

Very nice image , and one that I want to do amongst others around London . The only critique and I know its how long do you wait, if only that did not come along just then , and I don't want this to come across as a negative ,but imo to many light trails particularly from the oncoming traffic. But never been up there so I don't know how heavy the traffic is during the night but expect its heavy 24-7 (y)

Thanks for the input, John. Actually, this shot was one that turned out exactly how i wanted it to (especially regarding the light trails), but it is most definitely always busy with traffic there (from what I saw, at least). I was waiting for the 'higher in the frame' light trails (courtesy of a double decker bus) and was happy with how it turned out, although i fully realise its all personal taste.
Appreciate your comments John, and obviously everybody elses too. Much appreciated.

Lovely and vibrant:) Never tire of seeing that shot

That's neat, like the "wrap drive" effect, I could almost imagine the Enterprise at the far end of it. I think what gives it weight are the different colours in the light trails and the well defined perspective lines.

Last edited:
Very nicely composed :clap:

Back