Big in Falkirk - The Ray Summers

• Thread starter Deleted member 11799
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11799

Not sure if this is the relevant section.

I took these photographs of Ray Summers at Big in Falkirk on Saturday. It's the first time I have ever done this type of photography. Armed with the 350D and the Siggy 70-300 I decided to give it a bash.

I'm quite pleased with my results, but I do need to upgrade my lens, to something a bit quicker.

Anyways, as always comments and harsh crit welcome :).

1:
9.jpg

2:
5.jpg

6.jpg

4:
19.jpg

5:
22.jpg

Some more can be found here:

http://www.tlphoto.co.uk/Gallery/Canon350D/Events/The_Ray_Summers/index.html

Thanks,

Thomas.

Good set (y)
The bass guy won't thank you though ... may be he should have worn his glasses to read the music on the floor :LOL:

Was it smokey? Seems a bit of a haze in 4 and 5?

Thanks and lol :LOL:

Yeah they had some smoke machines throughout some of the songs :).

Nice stuff Thomas! (y) I've seen the Ray Summers band a few time, good guys!

Thanks everyone.

I'm not sure if I seen you or not Fiona, there were so many togs walking about. Did you see the "Underground" Performance?

lol yeah I thought that myself. It was quite quiet this year.

Yeah they were! I did not get many shots of the Taiko drummers, got some though.

I think I was the only tog taking photographs on Ben Sturrock whilst he was on, no-one else was really there lol. (Sunday)

Good band.

Seems to be a fair whack of motion blur on for example the guitar players hands.

I would say yes, the bass player photograph isnt exactly appealing, which makes me wonder why you posted it. But then, i have seen this band, and getting a shot of him not in that position would be a challenge lol.

Back