Big Sky in Teesdale

Name
Andy Grant
Edit My Images
Yes
Took this at Easter in Teesdale and theres something about it that I like, just not sure what. :thinking:

C & C always welcome and appreciated.

Cheers

Andy

I like it too, but it seems to be missing something! The good old rule of thirds would work great with this. A lower camera position to keep the same great sky, but include more of the foreground, particularly the dry stone wall coming in from the right.

Just my humble opinion :)

Cheers
Paul

I like it too, but it seems to be missing something! The good old rule of thirds would work great with this. A lower camera position to keep the same great sky, but include more of the foreground, particularly the dry stone wall coming in from the right.

Just my humble opinion :)

Cheers
Paul

I agree, as soon as my eye catches that wall it just wants to see where it leads, but instead it ends rather abruptly at the bottom of the frame.

Lovely sky though.

Thanks for the comments folks. Problem with this image is that if i left anymore in its just an unatractive wall in the fg, I do see what you mean about the wall though.

Andy

It does feel like half an image and that there should be more below. Everything here is great, serene sky and lovely countryside; would look even better with a blanket of snow ;)

It does feel like half an image and that there should be more below. Everything here is great, serene sky and lovely countryside; would look even better with a blanket of snow ;)

I suspect that it may have that blanket very soon Tim.

Andy

OK its had a re-work, the wall wasn't as bad as I thought so I've left it in this time. Any better?

Cheers

Andy

Back