Biglens.be

Yes several times, mainly Amazon market place. Good prices and postage was about 4 days.

Well for future reference, service was good. Quick accurate reply to email query, good prices, good dispatch time, and well packaged.
Just pay the extra for dpd delivery to avoid parcelforce at the uk end. Parcelforce decided they had the parcel at the wrong depot, sent it back to their national hub, sent it out to another depot in a different county and further away, then left it on a truck for 3 days before delivering to my local post office. Oh and they also covered up the address label with their own label -without my name on. Not sure what the 24 in parcelforce 24 stands for. Useless.

I thought it had been changed to Parcelfarce years ago ? They've also missed the - out as well as it's 2-4 days rather than 24 hours. :)
Seriously though, it sounds like they really messed up your delivery. Glad you got your order eventually.

2-4 days wohld be about right- though I suppose it could also be 24% chance of delivery.

Back