Bikes at East Fortune , 20th July 2014.

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
No
Lovely hot weather with some pretty big fields and sidecars:)

C&C welcome as usual (will have to stop saying that in this section, very few folk do:mad:).

1. Just started.........

2. Nearly stopped......

3. No lawn-mowers needed at East Fortune.........

4. Although getting the cut height right can prove a problem............

5. Scenic one.......

6. A couple of pans to finish......

7. Almost forgot a stare:rolleyes:.....

Nice set as always Mike. Some differernt angles this time. #3 and #4 are the picks for me, as it shows just how mad those guys on the sidecars are, and how close to disaster they seem at each corner!

Nice set as always Mike. Some differernt angles this time. #3 and #4 are the picks for me, as it shows just how mad those guys on the sidecars are, and how close to disaster they seem at each corner!

Thanks very much, John, getting harder and harder to get different angles though:rolleyes:

Like these, 3,4 & 6 for me....nice pan in 6, but my favourite is the brilliant action in 3 because you can see right into the bike, the faring is scraping on the ground and the grass is flying up.

Many thanks for the comments, didn't notice the grass when I was taking the shot:oops: :$

3 is a great action shot Mike, 2 is a lovely capture the way the passenger seems to be checking the damage just adds to it for me.

I like #1, out of your control I know but it is just a shame that the marshal jackets and bibs are so bright colours.
keep them coming always enjoy them.

Many thanks, Graham, strangely enough the passenger usually is a Marshal:eek:

Liking the scenic shot Mike

Thanks, Gaza, like that shot too but there were a couple of bits of corn in exactly the wrong place there and I just could not reach the wee sods:mad:

You should be thankful people are commenting on your pictures let alone feedback Mike :D . Everyone seems to have dissapeared from this section this year it seems unless its just me, remember there being a gazillion posts from Oulton Park now there seems to be one or two.

Any way Ill give a crack at feedback, I dont like 1, too many obstructions for me, really like 3 with the grass being kicked up. I like the idea with 5 but as you've just said the corn is really off putting.

You should be thankful people are commenting on your pictures let alone feedback Mike :D . Everyone seems to have dissapeared from this section this year it seems unless its just me, remember there being a gazillion posts from Oulton Park now there seems to be one or two.

Any way Ill give a crack at feedback, I dont like 1, too many obstructions for me, really like 3 with the grass being kicked up. I like the idea with 5 but as you've just said the corn is really off putting.

Thanks for the feedback, Dex.

Back