Bikes at Knockhill, Sunday, 28th September 2014.

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
No
Overcast all day but dry:)

C&C welcome as always.

1. This is Josh Hodge, only 12 years old and got his race licence on Friday. Totally dominated the 125 races all weekend and a name to watch out for!

2. Some of the rest of the 125's..........

3. Another fella to look out for, Matt Paulo. He fell off yesterday and tried just a wee bit too hard in first Superbike race today. However, he won the last race by the length of the back straight. Not too bad on a 600cc !

4. Close racing in the Jock Taylor race for a couple of laps........

5. More steam needed.......

6. I know this is a wee bit wrong on the composing side but it was the only one I got with too long a lens and I like it:rolleyes:

7. Better get some stares in.........

8. Last one........

Last edited:
good shots mike, i was there on sat doing the skid pan and rally experiance what a lot of sh**** that was
i was more interested in the practice races going on at the track.
do you need to pay to get in on practice days to take pics ??

good shots mike, i was there on sat doing the skid pan and rally experiance what a lot of sh**** that was
i was more interested in the practice races going on at the track.
do you need to pay to get in on practice days to take pics ??

Yes you do have to pay at weekends, practice in morning and race in afternoon.

I was rather annoyed with the rally cars on Saturday because we couldn't walk right round the track.

The squealing tyres for the 10mph they were doing was a source of great amusement!

Nice clear shots as always Mike - good stuff. Like #1 the best, the colours contrast well with the green.

Are these cropped or were you using a very long lens to get some of these?

Nice clear shots as always Mike - good stuff. Like #1 the best, the colours contrast well with the green.

Are these cropped or were you using a very long lens to get some of these?

Thanks very much, John.

I was speccy side for these and was experimenting with my 400 F5.6 and even a 1.4 extender a few times:rolleyes:

So the only one cropped to any extent was 5, mind you, using a 400 at the hairpin for 2 and worse, inside Duffus for 6, was perhaps experimenting too far!

The EXIF is still there.

Last edited:
Back