Bikini Black Special

Edit My Images
Yes
Again, no bikinis, sorry ;)

It's a new promo shot for the band - turns out it hacks press people off 'cause it's in an odd format ;)

3223526558_5b270183cc_b.jpg

Great image. Very amusing. I'd say a winner.

I would have left some shadows by the feet so they don't look like they are floating. particularly the girl.

You must have a large studio.

I'd imagine for press it's too l o n g. If you could bring them all closer together may not have been a problem. This is one of those instances where you need to consider the final use a bit more. Shame really as it is a great image.

I'd imagine for press it's too l o n g. If you could bring them all closer together may not have been a problem. This is one of those instances where you need to consider the final use a bit more. Shame really as it is a great image.

Yeah it is - however, I think for the image, it needed the space to get that Rube Goldberg A leads to B leads to C leads to D idea to come through.

(I meant the too long for press thing, not the it's a great image thing when I said yeah it is, I'm not that egotistical ;))

Yeah it is - however, I think for the image, it needed the space to get that Rube Goldberg A leads to B leads to C leads to D idea to come through.

(I meant the too long for press thing, not the it's a great image thing when I said yeah it is, I'm not that egotistical ;))

LOL. I knew what you meant.

The image does work really well as it is. Losing the space would change the character of the picture, but if the press don't like it like that. Perhaps you could do a compressed version and the super long one.

Looks as if they've been cut & pasted but otherwise spot-on with the skin tones and the white background, nice!

Back