Billingham 335 Bag

Edit My Images
No
Hello everyone,

I'm considering a Billingham 335 Bag for all my kit - I'd primarily carry a D810 with MB-D12 and the Nikon 16-35mm lens attached (I'd likely get the "v bridge" insert for this), one to two additional lenses, Lee filter kit (holder and a couple of ND grads) plus a few other accessories like remote release, rocket blower etc. Does anyone have this bag? It's hard to get a feel for it when looking on a website so I'm thinking of heading to Wexs showroom in Norwich at some point.. but any feedback would be appreciated :D

They are a great bag and I think you will have plenty of space left over , I have 4 billinghams but I would never buy new when you can get a used 1 for 1/2 the price and 99% of them are usually mint or have been wrapped in cotton wool

They are a great bag and I think you will have plenty of space left over , I have 4 billinghams but I would never buy new when you can get a used 1 for 1/2 the price and 99% of them are usually mint or have been wrapped in cotton wool

Thanks stumac, I've had a LowePro TopLoader Pro 75 AW for many years now and it's great when all you want is the camera but felt something bigger was needed for the additional gear (as well as storing it all in the house!)

Yes it's a good size and will last a lifetime . I can easily carry in mine canon 1d - plus 5 lenses including a 70-200 2.8
With space for flash , batteries , lee filters etc it's well filled with all that in it

Back