Bin Dweller

Name
Bryn
Edit My Images
Yes
Found this on my bin when I got home from picking up my Girls... as I had them couldn't shoot so when they went to bed I went out with camera and luckily it was still there and it is definitely not dead as it had changed position.

Also it made stacking very hard as it keep moving its head and antenna. Plus can't work out how to change brush size in Zerene either :rage:

Stacks are only 2 shots @f8 or f10

Shot on MP-E + Flash Diffused

1. Shows the issue with MP-E small Moth fills the frame - f16 1x

IMG_7754
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_7774
by bthomas124, on Flickr

2015-05-13-22.01.21 ZS retouched 2 shot
by bthomas124, on Flickr

2015-05-13-21.36.26 ZS DMap 2 shot
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_7770
by bthomas124, on Flickr

All comments welcome and appreciated

:ty:

I actually really like #5, and the little fella has eyebrows just like mine lol.

Lovely detail and contrast, really like these.

Square brackets to adjust brush size, same as with PS/LR

I actually really like #5, and the little fella has eyebrows just like mine lol.

Thank you .... glad I have found your kin in the animal kingdom :p

Nice. I think #2 looks particularly good in the bigger version over at Flickr. The dof coverage falls well across the antennae, showing some good detail.

http://zerenesystems.com/cms/stacker/docs/keyboardshortcuts

Thanks Nick much appreciate the comment and doh :facepalm: I was trying mouse wheel like I do in PS/LR but it didn't work.

Lovely detail and contrast, really like these.

Square brackets to adjust brush size, same as with PS/LR

Thanks mate, More work to be done but its on its way still need to make those damn FMMB's.... lol

Didn't try square brackets just mouse wheel.... that didn't work for me ;)

Nice set of images, with some very fine detail & composition and as Timmy said contrast is about right together with good exposure & lighting.(y)

Nit picking I know but #1, & #2, for me would have been more pleasing if you had cleaned up the dust etc on the bin during PP. For me all that background carp spoils what are very good shots.

George.

Nice set of images, with some very fine detail & composition and as Timmy said contrast is about right together with good exposure & lighting.(y)

Nit picking I know but #1, & #2, for me would have been more pleasing if you had cleaned up the dust etc on the bin during PP. For me all that background carp spoils what are very good shots.

George.

Nit Picking is good.... means that shots are of a good quality. :D

No.4 and 5, just wow.......(y)

Thanks Icy really appreciate the comment not quite at WOW just yet though

Last one is super m8, a real Denis Healey!

Paul.

I'm not that old Paul, thank god for Google ;) but yes very Denis Healey :D

Another great set Bryn and I was also thinking Dennis Healy lol
Keep up the practice with the stacking.

How did I miss these!!! They are all excellent but 4 & 5 are superb, stunning sharp detail.

Thanks mate much appreciate the comment ... MP-E is working well at the moment

I thought the moth looked like it had a mask on it's face. #esp in 3 and 4.

Oh it does I have no idea what advantage it gives it as would restrict its forward viewing very strange. Thought you were implying I have stinky breathe and it need a gas mask :D

Back