Bird hide one man

Edit My Images
No
Ello guys,I'm looking or a one man bird hide, to put in my gardens , I have searched th net but cannot ind nyhink, can anyone help? I'm in the midlands too, cheers guys

This is the one I got from Wildlife Watching Supplies - if only I could find the time to use it!

i-rVq7H76-X2.jpg

I've got a comfy camping chair in there, but would not really want anything smaller, since once I've got the chair and a tripod set up (even with the front leg of it out through the hole) there is not a huge amount of room left.

(and yes, the grass does need mowing!)

Nice one ed , thanks , as you don't use it ,.....wanna sell it lol, or can you tell me where u got it as I would just love the one you have there

Nice one ed , thanks , as you don't use it ,.....wanna sell it lol, or can you tell me where u got it as I would just love the one you have there

Nice idea, however it was a Christmas present, plus I'm an internal optimist so reckon I'd best keep hold of mine(y)

Got mine from here.....

It is the "large dome hide" model, and seems very nicely thought out and designed. Unfortunately it is also popular with my cats, who have started sleeping on my chair in there most of the time, which fills the birds with a certain amount of trepidation....

That's cool Marty , I ordered one now from EOS magazine nice hide, when I have it I'll put pic on here, as for your pussy cats I love them let them have your hide lol

Back