Black Jaguar

Name
Catherine
Edit My Images
Yes
At Edinburgh Zoo...

5613945272_7f65135b01_z.jpg

I realy do like it(y). The eyes realy stand out(y)

Great expression and detail. Can imagine that on a wall of a gallery. Lovely

It's a stunning photograph...I can't work out if he's pensive or sad. Stunning picture, thanks for sharing Cat

Fabulous capture. Love the way the eyes are emphasised by the blackness!

Have you darken some areas in the photo? it would nicer if showed a little bit more details on the forehead. nice shot though

I've darkened some foliage out but didn't actually touch his forehead, he was in his little den so think the top of his head must have been shaded by it.

Simply wonderful!!

Nothing else to add, what an intimidating view (y)

Great picture, nicely done,
I would pay good money to have that on my wall.

Gaz

Wow, great photo, the eyes aer sharp and I just love the way that you feel that the jaguar is coming out at you. Makes it dynamic

I'm really impressed with this shot. If I was being really picky, I'd say that it looks as though he's just had his muzzle in a bowl of Whiskas.

Was this a heavy crop?
Sorry does nt look that clear or sharp to me :(
And has he been shaving half his whiskers off?

No, not really that much cropping done, although I did have to photograph through scuffed up glass so that's probably the reason for it.

And no the whiskers were just folded back. :)

One puddy cat with attitude, great capture, can't remember if I've seen this cat on my visits to the zoo, they don't seem to like to appear too often. Lucky lady.

This is a wonderful shot :clap: , I would,nt want him coming through our catflap though :LOL:.

Stunning photo ! Im amazed you got such a nice photo in a zoo. I always fail at zoo's

really nice pic!!

love the eyes on the beast!!

Back