Critique Blancpain Endurance @ Silverstone

T55

Name
Talv
Edit My Images
No
Hi, They all look a little soft to me the panning looks good but I think you shutter speed it to low and this is why they look soft. But I'm no expert just like taking photos mainly Motorsport. I use a 70-200 f2.8 lens of which I've been happy with some not all my shots.

They look good to me, especially as a first go! I'd say the shutter speed should be kept where it is, the lambo and nissan are slightly soft but just keep practicing your panning, you'll never get a 100% keep rate but it's nice to see some motion in photos.

Thanks guys.

My original setting was on shutter priority to allow the camera to establish the aperture - usually between f16 - f22. Then switched over to manual. is this the best way or am I missing something (other than experience) to improve the sharpness needed?

I went touring cars the other week I ended up using manual I think my setting were around f8 to 10 and speed around 125 or 250 I can't be sure at the moment as I have no photos on my mac as I have just put a new hdd in if you look on my thread I think you will get the info from there.

Back