Blue Anemone – Crop or Not

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
I am not sure whether I should crop this or just leave it as the full frame?

1 Full Frame...
DSD_6058a800.jpg

2 Cropped...
DSD_6058b800.jpg

Nikor 18-105@70mm 1/200s F13 ISO800

Thanks for looking – C&C Welcome

I personally prefer the crop, gives more of a focus to the image which is very nice by the way!

I personally prefer the crop, gives more of a focus to the image which is very nice by the way!

Thanks Michelle, I tend to agree ... just curious, when I edited it I found it hard where to decide to crop it.
Maybe I should put back the little one, bottom right :thinking:

The crop is better for me. Nice. Good color and sharpness. In the top shot, the top flower facing away falling over takes away.

Crop is far better, IMHO, but that one does have an extra stem. Having said that, it's only obvious if you see the full frame image, so it should probably not be PS'd out....!

Definitely the cropped version for me, a great shot of a beautiful flower.

Definately the crop for me too (y)

(y) Thank you all for your comments.

The crop is better for me. Nice. Good color and sharpness. In the top shot, the top flower facing away falling over takes away.
Good point, thanks.

Definitely the cropped version for me also.

Crop is far better, IMHO, but that one does have an extra stem. Having said that, it's only obvious if you see the full frame image, so it should probably not be PS'd out....!
Glad you said that - it can be really difficult to clone/cut somethings and make the picture still looks natural.

Agree with above--crop.

Yes ! The crop is much more interesting !

Definitely the cropped version for me, a great shot of a beautiful flower.

Definately the crop for me too (y)

Thanks again for you comments.

Back