Blue Infinity Reflections

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
Listening to the wind howling outside as Storm Frank (who names these things??) announces its arrival, it's amazing to think just how still it was down at the Infinity Bridge a day or two ago. I've been trying to capture a perfect reflection of the bridge at blue hour for a little while, so was really pleased to find myself (for once) in the right place at the right time!

Infinity Reflections by Simon Harrison, on Flickr

Cheers,

Simon.

Stunning.

(the atlantic storms are named according to a list drawn up by the British & Irish Met Offices after a competition on things like twatter and instaflam...the next storm will be Gertrude)

Nah! …the usual Simon quality.
What would be fantastic from others is just routine for Simon!
Keep'm coming… colours are great!

Stunning image mate, great symmetry with the reflection and wonderful colour.

That is an excellent shot. This may not be possible at the location, but the composition could possibly be improved if you could get the camera position low enough to create bit of separation between the bottom of the bridge deck and the buildings in the distance.

"Excellent" shot Simon, not really anything more to be said.(y)

George.

My apologies that it's taken me a little while to get back to this thread - life is a bit hectic just now!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has replied to my original OP and for the feedback and / or constructive criticism given. I very much appreciate both :)

Cheers,

Simon.

Back