Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
A few shots from my weekend away...

cloud.jpg

sky.jpg

cloud2.jpg

Just a slight clone & crop in a couple of them, auto levels, resize and border for PP - I really like shooting in JPG with the D300 :D

C&C always welcome, thanks for looking :)

1&3 work for me, and the slight fluffy cloud enhances the comp, complementing and contrasting with the main subject.

2 I'm not sure about, I keep wanting to pull the bottom of the frame down to see whats below :)

I also feel #2 is the weakest shot. It is like you slipped on something when taking the shot ;)

The 1st is a simple classic.

#3 has a comic value to it. Like the cloud is going to bump off the roof. :LOL:

I like the blues as they suit the strong and simple compositions.

(y)

I like the colours and the composition. The blues just look like a polariser is being used to full affect IMO and I like that effect.

Personally I think the colour of the bricks is a bit too zingy (oversaturated) in #1 and the fascia a bit too bright. Sorry if I am being to nit picky...

"Fluffy clouds" make all the difference on 1&3, as said balances them out nicely.(y)

Hi Mattyh,

1 and 3 are good for me and as already stated it's the clouds that do it!

Why do you enjoy taking jpg on the D300? I find the best solution is to take raw and jpg. That way I can automatically see the jpg via my network onto my projector through the playstation 3. But for using the pictures and manipulation nothing beats what you can do with the raw files!

Regards

Chris

Back