Blue sky over the Liver Birds perch

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
A much photographed and well loved building. I was in Liverpool with a friend for a morning of geocaching and photography. The photography is still a very steep leaning curve, but I hope that over time I can improve.

The Liver Bird surveys

Liver Building by Hiekel Essterol, on Flickr

I liked the way that the hint of clouds bordered this shot, my only wish was that there had been a wisp to the top left of the shot aswell.

All critique appreciated.

Last edited:
Hi Paul
your shot is just part of the story really
i would think more of the famous building...would fill out your title better

as for clouds...learn to clone and you are there...you can put clouds all over the place

did you find the log book or cache?

cheers
geof

interesting nom du photique...what does i mean

Hi Paul
your shot is just part of the story really
i would think more of the famous building...would fill out your title better

as for clouds...learn to clone and you are there...you can put clouds all over the place

did you find the log book or cache?

cheers
geof

interesting nom du photique...what does i mean

Hi Geof
Should maybe have thought more about the title. I have been playing with cloning, but more for removing offending items in shots rather than adding items. Hadnt even thought of it.

We found 8 caches in total this morning I think. Had a great walk around the waterfront and into the city centre.

As for the name, say it fast and it makes sense. And blame Terry Wogan.

Hi Geof
Should maybe have thought more about the title. I have been playing with cloning, but more for removing offending items in shots rather than adding items. Hadnt even thought of it.
..try it..it will bring tears to your eyes...:D
We found 8 caches in total this morning I think. Had a great walk around the waterfront and into the city centre.

As for the name, say it fast and it makes sense. And blame Terry Wogan.

:LOL::LOL:..

mine is 4.5..:crying:..what's yours?

(y)

Last edited:
The irony is I havent got a bloody clue haha. Just liked the idea of a silly name and that worked well. Use it all over the place now.

The irony is I havent got a bloody clue haha. Just liked the idea of a silly name and that worked well. Use it all over the place now.

yes i googled it to see if it was some mongolian yurt village..
i saw all your forum connections
cheers
geof

Great photo, exposure is just right and I like the crop. Seems very sharp, what lens did you use?

Back